What a beautiful day! Shame you’ve got nothing better to do than hang around monitoring the radio.
Well, today is your lucky day. You get a message to help some citizens reach White Forest.
Can you help them?
Only one way to find it!
- Title: Forest Train
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-forest-train-1.1.7z
- Size : 28.4MB
- Author: Jason Gimba
- Date Released: 08 March 2014
Please note, the screenshots are all from version 1.0.
- Removed misplaced player clip brush at cabin driveway.
- Updated slumped Zombies to use Actbusy to prevent animation popping.
- Ragdoll magnets are no longer always active.
- Fixed an issue where Manhacks would occasionally spawn infinitely.
- Removed Headcrab from the air duct.
- Tweaked difficulty and enemy tactics in the mounted gun battle.
- Combine can lob grenades at players who use the mounted gun.
- Pathing and spawn position adjustments.
- Better balanced to support not using the mounted gun.
- Updated the Hunter-Chopper boss battle.
- Changed the way the battle starts.
- Players can run around the train cars for cover.
- The Hunter-Chopper tries to stay near the player.
- The Hunter-Chopper only does bombing runs after being hit.
- Razor Trains don’t start arriving until Hunter-Chopper is hit.
- Sped up the Hunter-Chopper bombing run.
- Sped up the rate at which the Hunter-Chopper drops ambient bombs.
- Zombie spawner replenishes with each Hunter-Chopper hit.
- Hunter-Chopper switches to long cycle, distance shooting at end.
- Fixed or updated some textures, dynamic shadows.
- Added some more props for detail.
- Other miscellaneous fixes and tweaks.
- Updated the bundled VMFs.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy the ForestTrain folder into your ..\Steam\SteamApps\sourcemods\ folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Forest train should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
The file above comes with a grid view icon. To use it, select “Grid View” in Steam (top right corner). Make sure you have saved the image to a location on your computer – you can’t use it from the compressed archive directly. Right click on “Forest Train” and select “Set Custom Image”. Then browse to where you saved the image and choose it. Then click “Set Image” and that’s it.
Of course, you can create your own custom image if you prefer.
Click on the tabs below to select the size of screenshot you would like.
All sizes are the same screenshots, just in different resolutions.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
15Last 7 days
90Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?