Events are ways to update older content on the site and encourage viewers to play maps and mods that they may not normally have considered.
- These events provide motivation and focus to update the content and allow new content to be created based on the events. For example, podcasts and articles are often written as a consequence of the events.
- Each event has some sort of theme or overriding commonality and has its own page, which provides the viewer with all the details.
- Maps and mods are updated and have screenshots and a working download included.
- Below are the details of the events running at the moment.
The Ville Retrospective
- This event started in March 2015 and aims to analyse all the mods created from Mapping Competitions/Challenges.
- On the first weekend of every month, a mod is livestreamed on the RTSL Twitch channel by Darren Weekes AKa CustomGamer and then uploaded to the TVR Playlist on RTSL YouTube channel.
Visit The Ville Retrospective page
Classic of the Month
- This event started in February 2015 and aims to update all the mods in the Hall of Fame but also include lesser known but still classic mods to the list.
- On the third weekend of every month, a mod is updated and livestreamed on the RTSL Twitch channel by Don AKA Unq and then uploaded to the CotM Playlist on RTSL YouTube channel.
Visit the Classic of the Month page