A simple challenge for this Test Tube (short competition): make a map inspired by the Doom series. Any Doom media was on the table – games, films (ugh), even novelizations?! As long as it oozed DOOM, the authors could make whatever they wanted.
Rip & Crowbar! Enjoy the 7 maps! And the absolutely superb introduction & background map by beefbacon, featuring the vocal talents of Gianni Matragrano, and music by Dee Leggett!
As always, if you’re interested in learning more about Map Labs and maybe even participate in their upcoming challenges, visit the Map Labs Discord.
- Title: Half-Life: Eternal
- Filename: sdk-2013-sp-mlc-halflifeeternal.7z
- Size: 477 MB
- Author: SpringWarrior, Alexandra ‘Maestra Fénix’ Bravo, Starman, beefbacon, RedZombie18, Paragon, Sir Perry, Leia
- Date Released: 10 December 2021
- Make sure you have the Upcoming branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select upcoming from the dropdown list).
- Copy the halflifeeternal, mapbase_shared, mapbase_hl2, and mapbase_episodic folders into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Half-Life: Eternal should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you decide to use the Per-Map Opinion Images, feel free to use the file below as a template:
Listed as they are displayed in the mod itself:
Doomed Research by SpringWarrior
MooD by Alexandra ‘Maestra Fénix’ Bravo
Combine Mars Takeover by Starman
City 666 by beefbacon (bonus map)
Dark Halls by RedZombie18 & Paragon
Doom-unition by Sir Perry
Novoom Prospekt by Leia
Here is the awesome intro & background map from Half-Life: Eternal, by beefbacon, Gianni Matragrano (voice), and Dee Leggett (music).
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Each map has 5 screenshots. Thanks to Coralilac for providing the screenshots!
11Last 7 days
84Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?