The aptly named LVL2 simply asked authors to make a sequel to a previous Map Labs map. That’s it!
The turnout was a solid 11 maps, enjoy these sequels! And be sure to go back and play the original maps if you missed them!
As always, if you’re interested in learning more about Map Labs and maybe even participate in their upcoming challenges, visit the Map Labs Discord.
- Title: LVL2
- Filename: sdk-2013-sp-mlc-lvl2.7z
- Size: 716 MB
- Author: ThatsRidonkulous, Duck, Sensethenn, krassell, Sam ‘Startacker’ Ricker, Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon, roman_memes, Caleb West AKA CW3D, aaaaaaa, beefbacon, AtomicSpeedFT, Attack Slug
- Date Released: 17 July 2021
- Make sure you have the Upcoming branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select upcoming from the dropdown list).
- Copy the lvl2, mapbase_shared, mapbase_hl2, and mapbase_episodic folders into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- LVL2 should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you decide to use the Per-Map Opinion Images, feel free to use the file below as a template:
Listed as they are displayed in the mod itself:
Mayday 2 by ThatsRidonkulous, sequel to Mayday in The Grid
Obsolete 2 by Duck, sequel to Obsolete in CromulentVille 2
VineInquiry by Sensethenn, sequel to VineSense in Eye Candy
Mega Untilted by krassell, sequel to Extra Untilted in Back on Track
Cleanup Crew by Sam ‘Startacker’ Ricker, sequel to Maintenance Crew in Two Rooms
The Adventures of Craig Thorne 2 by Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon & roman_memes, sequel to The Adventures of Craig Thorne in Two Rooms
Purgatory by Caleb West AKA CW3D, sequel to Don’t Look Back in Halloween Horror 3: Bone Room
Power Down Underground by aaaaaaa, sequel to Urban Scramble in Crossfire
Cold Hard Steele 3 by beefbacon, sequel to Cold Hard Steele in Back on Track and Cold Hard Steele 2 in Crossfire
Shotfire 2: Explosivable by AtomicSpeedFT, sequel to Shotfire in Crossfire
Beyond The Fortress by Attack Slug, sequel to Profaned Fortress in AscentVille
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Each map has 5 screenshots.
Currently there are no recommendations
14Last 7 days
176Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?