Another Ville! The Map Labs crew put together another Test Tube (short, several day challenge), and this time it’s a Ville sequel! That’s right, here’s the second CromulentVille, the wacky, weird, sometimes fun challenge!
The original CromulentVille was actually only a 50-hour challenge, and it was the challenge with the most ever number of entries. This sequel was a few days longer, and there are 14 entries and 2 bonus maps this time. Enjoy!
As always, if you’re interested in learning more about Map Labs and maybe even participate in their upcoming challenges, visit the Map Labs Discord.
- Title: CromulentVille 2
- Filename: sdk-2013-sp-mlc-cromulentville2.7z
- Size : 389 MB
- Author: Attack Slug, ThatsRidonkulous, Sarif, Ian ‘Idolon’ Spadin, Reiid, BeefBacon, StookyPotato, Duck, Jean ‘XBLAH’ Knapp, Kimberly ‘iiboharz’ B.R., Jaycie Erysdren, Steven Cabbage, White_Red_Dragons, Andre Beaulieu, Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon, Jakob // Tea, Cosy Kibble, Sam ‘Startacker’ Ricker
- Date Released: 01 March 2020
- Make sure you have the Upcoming branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select upcoming from the dropdown list).
- Copy the “cromulentville2” folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- CromulentVille 2 should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you decide to use the Per-Map Opinion Images, feel free to use the file below as a template:
Listed as they are displayed in the mod itself:
Bemusement by Attack Slug
Courier by ThatsRidonkulous
Erectional Cascade by Sarif
Fulfillment by Ian ‘Idolon’ Spadin
Mansion of Mapping Mystery by Reiid
Milgram by BeefBacon
OSHA_Violation by StookyPotato
Obsolete by Duck
Scrambled by Jean ‘XBLAH’ Knapp
Something’s Fishy by Kimberly ‘iiboharz’ B.R. + Jaycie Erysdren
Teleportato by Steven Cabbage + White_Red_Dragons
This Way Up by Andre Beaulieu
Through Mind and Body by Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon
what we left behind by Jakob // Tea
Exit by Cosy Kibble (bonus map)
Unassuming Warehouse by Sam ‘Startacker’ Ricker (bonus map)
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Each map has 5 screenshots.
12Last 7 days
49Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?