This was due to be part of a 4-part mappack but is now available as a single map.
The map starts just after you have found and released Dog from a Combine storage area.
Your objective is to get him and yourself to the chopper to be extracted.
- Title: Finding a Lost Dog – Escape
- File Name: hl2-sp-fald-escape.7z
- Size : 2.58MB
- Author: John Zagorski AKA Llurk
- Date Released: 14 January 2006
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy FLD_Escape.bsp into your Half-Life 2 Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map FLD_Escape.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
1Last 7 days
7Last 30 days