Play through two entirely different maps in this experimental mapping challenge.
Claustraphobia puts you mostly in vents, while Misgnomer takes you on a journey with a twist at the end.
- Title: The Extreme Team Experiment
- Filename: sdk-2013-sp-emc18-the-extreme-team-experiment.7z
- Size : 48.30MB
- Author: TheVikingBoi, Rayquazza, TheCatOfWar, Dolmo
- Date Released: 02 May 2018
- Make sure you have the “Upcoming” branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select “upcoming” from the dropdown list).
- Copy the “sdk-2013-sp-emc18-the-extreme-team-experiment” folder into your “SourceMods” folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- RTSL.EMC18.The.Extreme.team.Experiment should now be listed in your “Library” tab.
If you decide to use the Per-Map Opinion Images, please either watch the video below or use the file below:
For this challenge, we would like you to find a partner and work with them on the entry. As part of your entry, you MUST include a readme that states what each person did.
Your partner does NOT have to be another mapper, but can be. They could be an environmental artist, a modeller, a sound/music artist, a texture artist – it’s YOUR choice.
It’s impossible for us to define or check how much each partner does, but we would like to feel it’s a minimum of 70/30. Meaning that the junior partner does at least 30% of the work.
You just have to find an aspect that interests you and take it to the extreme. Remember, this is an experimental mapping challenge and therefore it is about pushing the limits. GOOD LUCK!
Full details can be found on the The Extreme Team Experiment announcement page.
Claustraphobia by TheVikingBoi (Formerly Rags Jams) and Rayquazza
Misgnomer by TheCatOfWar and Dolmo
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Each map has 5 screenshots. Thanks to Coralilac for providing the screenshots!
0Last 7 days
6Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?