Where would you be without Barney? That Beer Buddy just keeps coming to your rescue.
You start in a calm city square, but things turn a little more action packed within a few moments.
Listen to Barney, he knows what to do.
- Title: Sebastian
- File Name: hl2-ep1-sp-sebastian.7z
- Size : 23.66MB
- Author: Jason Gimba
- Date Released: 27 December 2010
- Copy the Sebastian folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Sebastian should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Use this if you have the original version of Sebastian. I will be creating an updated version soon.
1. install Half-Life 2: Episode One
2. install Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer (Library –> Tools)
3. right-click on Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer, in Properties go to the “Betas” tab and change “Select the beta you would opt into” option to “incoming” (Steam then downloads additional files)
4. put the mod’s “sebastian” folder in Steam\steamapps\common\Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer
5. apply fix (Sebastian Patch – Source SDK 2013, found on RTSL – link) to mod folder
6. go to Steam, right-click on Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer, in Properties go to “General” tab, click on “Set launch options…” and enter the following: -game “sebastian”
7. restart Steam
8. launch Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer, the game should be running now!
How to use: Once the image is open and your cursor is on the image, press and hold your left mouse button and move around the image. Use your mouse wheel to scroll in and out of the panoramic image.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
12Last 7 days
57Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?