The death of the Nihilanth threw the Xenian army into disarray, and the subsequent portal storms stranded many on Earth in the wake of Combine occupation.
After once more having to endure existence beneath the totalitarian boot of their cosmic nemesis, they have searched for a way out. Now, buried in the heart of a dilapidated university, they’ve found it.
In Human Error, relish the opportunity to join Civil Protection and stop the Xenians from ever finding peace! Step into the jack boots of Anders, and follow his story through a moral quagmire of thinly disguised genocide and raging psychotics. Vortigaunts, Alien Grunts and Controllers stand in your way from dashing the hopes of an entire civilisation, but worry not: you have at your disposal all the perks of the Combine empire. Step into the APC, equip your manhack and stand side-by-side with equally disgruntled traitors to the human race, Eloise, Noah and Larson.
- Title: Human Error
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-human-error-v102.7z
- Size : 329.80MB
- Author: Half-Life Short Stories Team
- Date Released: 08 February 2010
- Copy the Human_Error folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- No Escape should now be listed in your Library tab.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: These screenshots contain spoilers.
- Best Opening
- Most Interesting New Gameplay Mechanic: Forcefield Generators
- Most Interesting New Gameplay Mechanic: Controllable Manhacks
- Best New Enemy: Alien Controllers
- Best New Enemy: Alien Grunts
- Best New Enemy: Mantarays
- Best Voice Acting
- Best Stand and Fight Section
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
23Last 7 days
98Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?