In 2013’s Half Life 2 mod Deep Down, Jim Partridge took several key aspects from Episode Two, Alyx and the car, and expanded on these in an attempt to re-create that amazing Half-Life 2 feeling that everyone is looking for. Now, with seven additional years worth of level and environment design experience, Jim has taken another swing at the concept. With thirteen almost entirely new maps, new environments, new gameplay concepts, new puzzles, custom models (care of Ed Vincent), and original music (from Anicator), Deeper Down asks you to hit the road one last time and take down the one enemy who’s always been watching.
This was May 2022’s Classic of the Month mod.
- Title: Deeper Down
- Filename: hl2-ep2-sp-deeper-down-v10.7z
- Size : 305 MB
- Author: Jim Partridge
- Date Released: 14 September 2020
- Related: Deep Down (Classic)
- Copy the “DeeperDown” folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Half-Life 2: Deeper Down should now be listed in your Library tab.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
14Last 7 days
83Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?