Five years ago, you fought and ascended the first tower alone. You thought it would be over, that that would be the end.
But you were sorely mistaken. You’ve received a new call to another tower’s roof and you meet an “old acquaintance” that kept insisting that a team should have been dispatched rather than a “lone wolf.”
You start to have a feeling of déjà vu – except this time, there’s a long descent ahead of you. And if you explore and observe well enough, the sub-basement bonus map will be unlocked!
Work your way through 25 floors from 18 mappers in this superb sequel to TWHL Tower!
This was December 2021’s Classic of the Month mod.
- Title: TWHL Tower 2
- Filename: hl1-sp-twhl-tower-2.7z
- Size : 95 MB
- Author: Strider, JamaicanDave, Dolmo, Ogdred, Windawz, PsyWarVeteran, Truck Stop Santa Claus, Mr. Floyd, Zikshadow, Dr. Orange, RollingBarrel, spikehunter, Penguinboy, Andy Morris AKA Urby, 2MuchVideoGames, lukkasz323, Zoony, Unquenque
- Date Released: 11 November 2020
- Related: TWHL Tower
- Related: Cenodrome: The Lost Sub-Basement of TWHL Tower
- Copy the twhltower2 folder (and if desired, the twhltower2_hd folder) into your SteamApps\common\Half-Life folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- TWHL Tower 2 should now be listed in your Library.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Each map has 5 screenshots.
17Last 7 days
64Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?