Five years ago, you fought and ascended the first tower alone. You thought it would be over, that that would be the end.
But you were sorely mistaken. You’ve received a new call to another tower’s roof and you meet an “old acquaintance” that kept insisting that a team should have been dispatched rather than a “lone wolf.”
You start to have a feeling of déjà vu – except this time, there’s a long descent ahead of you. And if you explore and observe well enough, the sub-basement bonus map will be unlocked!
Work your way through 25 floors from 18 mappers in this superb sequel to TWHL Tower!
- Title: TWHL Tower 2
- Filename: hl1-sp-twhl-tower-2.7z
- Size : 95 MB
- Author: Strider, JamaicanDave, Dolmo, Ogdred, Windawz, PsyWarVeteran, Truck Stop Santa Claus, Mr. Floyd, Zikshadow, Dr. Orange, RollingBarrel, spikehunter, Penguinboy, Andy Morris AKA Urby, 2MuchVideoGames, lukkasz323, Zoony, Unquenque
- Date Released: 11 November 2020
- Related: TWHL Tower
- Related: Cenodrome: The Lost Sub-Basement of TWHL Tower
- Copy the twhltower2 folder (and if desired, the twhltower2_hd folder) into your SteamApps\common\Half-Life folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- TWHL Tower 2 should now be listed in your Library.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Each map has 5 screenshots.
293Last 7 days
1,581Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?