You find yourself on a runaway train. Nothing left to do but work your way to the front – if you can!
Headcrabs and Combine soldiers try to stop you.
Follow the path in and on the train until you meet you final foe.
- Title: Runaway Train
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-runaway-train.7z
- Size : 572.05kB
- Author: Chuck Bartholomew
- Date Released: 26 September 2011
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Save the above file to a location of your choice and open it with a file archive application of your choice. I recommend 7-Zip.
- Copy Bartholomew_MLRTM.bsp into your Half-Life 2: EP2 Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: EP2
- Open the console and type map Bartholomew_MLRTM.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
0Last 7 days
8Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?