Have you ever dreamed of playing as a Care Bear? And getting to murder other Care Bears? Then have I got the mod for you!
Bisounours Party: Adventure is the latest release from Klems, prolific Source modder and of course overall winner of The Hammer Cup 2017.
I have been working on this weird ass source mod for over a year now. It’s mostly complete (some assets needs to be redone, need voice recordings as well), so I’m releasing it now to get feedback. It’s a full singleplayer campaign with 5 maps, fairly long (between 1 to 2 hours), with custom mechanics, weapons and enemies. There’s a few cutscenes and some story, some puzzle and parkour, but it’s mostly a lot of bunnyhopping around and blowing up carebears. Go play it and (hopefully) post feedback here!
- Title: Bisounours Party: Adventure
- Filename: sdk-2013-sp-bisounoursparty.7z
- Size: 185 MB
- Author: Clément Baticle AKA Klems
- Date Released: 7 December 2019
- Make sure you have the Upcoming branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select upcoming from the dropdown list).
- Copy the “bisounew” folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Bisounours Party: Adventure should now be listed in your Library tab.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
50Last 7 days
242Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?