The story continues from where The Gate for Half-Life 1, finished.
The TimeGate will take the player to amazing new worlds in distant galaxies.
It features, new weapons, new enemies, a full scripted story, professional voice actors and a full classical music score.
- Title: The Gate 2
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-the-gate-2.7z
- Size : 3.99GB
- Author: Craig J. Beattie
- Date Released: 13 August 2014
- Firstly, make sure you have downloaded ALL 4 parts and they are in the same folder.
- Use an uncompression application (I recommend 7Zip – it’s free) to open the first file. Don’t worry about the extension being “001”.
- When you open the first file, you will see the “TheGate2” folder and the PP readme. Drag the folder to your SourceMods folder.
- It will take a few minutes. You don’t have to manually open the other parts – 7Zip does it automatically.
- Once it has finished, restart or start Steam.
- The Gate 2 should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page or post a comment.
The file above comes with two grid view icons. To use it, select “Grid View” in Steam (top right corner). Make sure you have saved the image to a location on your computer – you can’t use it from the compressed archive directly. Right click on “The Gate 2” and select “Set Custom Image”. Then browse to where you saved the image and choose it. Then click “Set Image” and that’s it.
Of course, you can create your own custom image if you prefer.
Videos and screenshots will be added as I play through the mod.
3Last 7 days
10Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?