4 entries to make you sleep with the light night.
4 entries to make you shiver and shake with fear.
4 entries to have you looking over your shoulder.
4 entries to make you wish you were braver.
Play alone and in the dark – if you dare.
Version 1.2 has been released. This includes an updated version of Nyctophobia, which makes the red and blue spots brighter.
Due to some issues with the maps, version 1.1 has been released. The changes the order of the maps.
If you downloaded the original version, it is recommended you either download the latest version OR restart the mod after playing each map.
- Title: HalloweenVilleTwo
- Filename: hl2-ep2-sp-mc-halloweenvilletwo-v1.3.7z
- Size : 46.10MB
- Author: Corvatile, flying, Nev, Daniel Friend AKA Dannster
- Date Released: 01 November 2015
- Copy the HalloweenVilleTwo folder into your …\Steam\SteamApps\sourcemods\ folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- HalloweenVilleTwo should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
In received order.
- A Murder by Corvatile
- Incident by flying
- The Stretch by Nev
- Nyctophobia by Daniel Friend AKA Dannster
Brane Scan by Kelly Bailey from Half-Life 2
The RunThinkShootLive.Com intro video was made by ĜL1TCĦ³
This challenge was sponsored by Nodecraft – High Performance Game Servers.
Receive 15% off your first month by clicking the link above.
Various Steam and Origin games.
Four gridview icons are included in this file. To use the included grid view icon, select “Gridview” in Steam (top right corner). Right click on “HalloweenlVilleTwo” and select “Set Custom Image”. Then browse to the SourceMods folder and then to HalloweenVilleTwo/steam-gridview-icons folder and select the image. Then click “Set Image” and that’s it.
Of course, you can create your own custom image if you prefer.
The challenge started 7th October 2015 at 10am GMT and finished Monday 26th October 10pm GMT
- Maximum two maps per mapper per challenge.
- The map must be original and not have been released publicly before.
- The map must run in system with only Ep2 installed
- By entering the competition you grant PlanetPhillip.Com & RunThinkShootLive.Com the right to release the map as part of the HalloweenVilleTwo Mod.
- Maps must not appear before the release and for one month after the release of the mod.
- No assets from retail games other than HL2, HL2: Ep1 or HL2: Ep2 are allowed.
- Other assets are allowed with written permission from their original authors, which MUST be included in the entry.
- Phillip’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The map MUST have a proper name.
- The map MUST have a proper filename: MapName_hvt.bsp
- All entries must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the deadline.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Each map has 5 screenshots.
Voting closes on 15th November 23:59pm (my time) and the entry with the highest votes is the winner.
4Last 7 days
36Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?