“Localized on the other side of the Coast, the Combine used to run one among other abandoned sections of the block cells as an area to detain citizens who were determined to be a threat to the Combine action. Later on, these cell blocks were left behind, including countless prisoners and citizens who tried to escape by their own through vents, old offices, maintenance facilities and sewers.
After a successful escape from the cell blocks in sector A5, you’ll find yourself still wandering in the sewers on another side at Nova Prospekt looking for an exit. Continuing your journey as a leftover prisoner attempting to stay alive at all cost. Keep low and dark. The Combine is still in alert of your escape.”
Be sure to check out Quiet Rehabilitation too.
- Title: Quiet Rehabilitation 2
- Filename: hl2-ep2-sp-quiet-rehabilitation-2-v2.7z
- Size : 13.70MB
- Author: Wallace Moura AKA Tabajara
- Date Released: 10 June 2018
- Date Updated: 11 June 2018
You MUST have Gauge installed before using this link.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Copy quiet_rehabilitation_2.bsp into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\ep2\maps\ folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map quiet_rehabilitation_2 and now press ENTER.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
3Last 7 days
20Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?