Black Death is a single-player Half-Life 2: Episode Two level that deviates from the original gameplay.
In the post-apocalyptic future, Gordon Freeman must escape from a zombie-infested medieval tourist town outside of City 17 with no allies and only two tools at his disposal – his trusty crowbar and a confusion crossbow.
The new crossbow confuses enemies into attacking the victims rather than killing them. Outmanned, he must adapt to his new environment and find the balance between crowbar and crossbow.
- Title: Black Death
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-black-death.7z
- Size : 21.40MB
- Author: Tom Chiu
- Date Released: 07 March 2011
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy Chiu_Black_Death.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Copy quest.cfg into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two cfg folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map Chiu_Black_Death.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
3Last 7 days
7Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?