Fight your way through an unfinished and shockingly lit early map.
Remember, this is from 2004, so do not expect anything amazing.
Mappers were still getting to grips with how things worked and what was possible.
That said, this is still pretty basic and badly designed.
- Title: Area 17
- Filename: hl2-sp-area-17-beta.7z
- Original Filename: area17beta.zip
- Size: 775KB
- Author: Mike01/Knicks0820
- Date Released: 14 December 2004
You MUST have Gauge installed before using this link.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Copy the area17.bsp file into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\maps\ folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map area17 and now press ENTER.
“Hope you enjoy….remember its not done, but being as I am new to this as I am would love your input, positive and negative. I recommend playing it on hard difficulty, medium seems too easy.”
- Textures need work
- Add proper ending
- Add music
Nope, not going to be adding a video for this. Sorry.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
1Last 7 days
7Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?