When the Combine raid your Resistance hideout, you are forced to flee into the depths of the Outlands.
But with Overwatch forces hunting you down, and the local fauna out to get you, danger is always just around the corner.
Play through four chapters of Half-Life gameplay, exploring new locations, meeting new characters and uncovering lost secrets.
- Title: Uncertainty Principle
- Filename: hl2-ep2-sp-uncertainty-principle.7z
- Size : 83.40MB
- Author: Alastair Toft AKA MisterAddy
- Date Released: 26 September 2015
- Copy the uncertaintyprinciple folder into your …\Steam\SteamApps\sourcemods\ folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Half-Life 2: Uncertainty Principle should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
Alastair has kindly decided to allow the source files for this mod to be made available. There is a readme file in the archive, please read it. If you don’t know what these files are, they are for modders to have access to the original files – players DO NOT NEED these files.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Screenshots to follow.
11Last 7 days
51Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?