This long-awaited mod has now been released. There are two versions; a Steam and a WON version. I am currently uploading both to my servers. I will add them as they finish.
“Reissues is a collaborative mapping project that traces its roots back to Project Quantum Leap. The basic idea was to collect a bunch of unrelated maps and short multi-map adventures by authors of all levels of skill, both veterans and newbies, and release it as a single map-pack. There was no story; each map stood (or fell) on its own. The first Issues was the same idea – in fact it was originally called PQL2 – except that it used Spirit of Half-Life as the basis for it’s maps.
Which brings us to Reissues.
Like its predecessors it will be a collection of unrelated maps and short multi-map adventures. It will be based on Spirit of Half-Life. It will not be compatible with Half-Life 2, or Valve’s Source engine. Underneath it all, Spirit is still a Half-Life 1 mod. This is old-school mapping..”
- Title: Reissues
- File Name: hl1-sp-reissues-1.1.7z
- Size : 71.16MB
- Author: Reissues Team
- Date Released: 25 May 2008
Important – this archive includes four dll files which should already be present in your Half-Life folder. Only overwrite your existing dll’s if the mod’s ones are newer (very unlikely) otherwise copy only the main Reissues mod folder into your Half-Life folder and leave the dll’s.
- Extract the reissues folder to either your \SteamApps\[username]\half-life or \SteamApps\common\half-life folder (whichever is relevant to your particular Steam installation).
- Restart or start Steam.
- Reissues should now be listed in your Library tab.
Important – this archive includes four dll files which should already be present in your Half-Life folder. Only overwrite your existing dll’s if the mod’s ones are newer otherwise copy only the main Reissues mod folder into your Half-Life folder and leave the dll’s.
- Extract the reissues folder to your C:\Sierra\Half-Life folder.
- Reissues can be run from the Half Life main menu by selecting in turn Custom Game, then the Reissues entry, Activate, Done and then New Game.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
This is a collaborative project spanning a wide variety of mapping abilities. Be aware that there may be inherent bugs plus a host of new ones, courtesy of Valve.
- In Labcoats Required the Scientist stands in front of the retinal scanner, but doesn’t operate it. noclip is required to pass through the door.
- Map Encamped permanently crashes immediately after start with “D_SCAlloc: bad cache width 512”
Click on the thumbnails below to open a medium size image. WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
6Last 7 days
35Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?