This long-awaited mod has now been released. There are two versions; a Steam and a WON version. I am currently uploading both to my servers. I will add them as they finish.
“Reissues is a collaborative mapping project that traces its roots back to Project Quantum Leap. The basic idea was to collect a bunch of unrelated maps and short multi-map adventures by authors of all levels of skill, both veterans and newbies, and release it as a single map-pack. There was no story; each map stood (or fell) on its own. The first Issues was the same idea – in fact it was originally called PQL2 – except that it used Spirit of Half-Life as the basis for it’s maps.
Which brings us to Reissues.
Like its predecessors it will be a collection of unrelated maps and short multi-map adventures. It will be based on Spirit of Half-Life. It will not be compatible with Half-Life 2, or Valve’s Source engine. Underneath it all, Spirit is still a Half-Life 1 mod. This is old-school mapping..”
- Title: Reissues
- File Name: hl1-sp-reissues-1.1fix.7z
- Size : 72.7 MB
- Author: Reissues Team
- Date Released: 25 May 2008
Steam Version (V1.1) – Manual Installation
Download to your HDD [72.7 MB]
Important – this archive includes four dll files which should already be present in your Half-Life folder. Only overwrite your existing dll’s if the mod’s ones are newer (very unlikely) otherwise copy only the main Reissues mod folder into your Half-Life folder and leave the dll’s.
- Extract the reissues folder to either your \SteamApps\[username]\half-life or \SteamApps\common\half-life folder (whichever is relevant to your particular Steam installation).
- Restart or start Steam.
- Reissues should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
This is a collaborative project spanning a wide variety of mapping abilities. Be aware that there may be inherent bugs plus a host of new ones, courtesy of Valve.
- In Labcoats Required the Scientist stands in front of the retinal scanner, but doesn’t operate it. noclip is required to pass through the door.
- Map Encamped permanently crashes immediately after start with “D_SCAlloc: bad cache width 512”
Click on the thumbnails below to open a medium size image. WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
7Last 7 days
28Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?