After the explosion in Nova Prospekt, Gordon Freeman teleports to City 16, right during the beginning of the uprising.
The mod features replayability, based on difficulties.
The chosen difficulty in Options BEFORE LAUNCHING A MAP will affect many things during your playthrough.
The author highly recommends to play on Normal difficulty during your first playthrough.
- Title: Rebel Surge
- Filename: sdk-2013-mapbase-sp-rebelsurge_v1.1.7z
- Size: 162 MB
- Author: Steven Cabbage
- Date Released: 23 March 2020
- Version: 1.1
- Make sure you have the Upcoming branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select upcoming from the dropdown list).
- If you don’t already have Mapbase installed, copy all the folders (mapbase_episodic, mapbase_hl2, mapbase_shared, rebelsurge) into your SourceMods folder. If you already have Mapbase, just copy the rebelsurge folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Rebel Surge should now be listed in your Library tab.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
3Last 7 days
14Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?