You find yourself stuck somewhere in or around Ravenholm.
Fortunately, others have been before and left a sign where to go.
If you can stay alive long enough, you may escape.
Author’s Note: I’ve set this map around Ravenholm’s canal system. I’ve tried to get that Ravenholm feeling – little ammo, loads of zombies and a lack of hope 🙂
It’s hopefully going to be part of a series, and it won’t necessarily be the start. It’s also pretty short, but it was starting to lag badly in parts, so I postponed enlargement for the moment.
This was originally called “Ravenholm Clocktower: Part 1” but I have removed the “Part 1” since another part was never released.
- Title: Ravenholm Clocktower
- File Name: hl2-sp-ravenholm-clocktower
- Size : 1.99MB
- Author: Cinnamon Whirl
- Date Released: 21 June 2005
- Copy raven_clocktower.bsp into your Half-Life 2 Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map raven_clocktower.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
No videos at this time.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
2Last 7 days
9Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?