You are working in a nuclear power plant when things go a little “wrong”.
Could it have something to do with the Black Mesa Incident? Probably.
The army grunts clearly want to stop you reaching the portal. Don’t let them! Go find it.
This was June 2016’s Classic of the Month mod.
- Title: Nuclear Power Plant
- File Name: hl1-sp-nuclear-power-plant.7z
- Original File Name: npp.zip
- Size : 1.02MB
- Author: Alexei Frolov
- Date Released: 18 June 1999
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy npp1.bsp, npp2.bsp and npp3.bsp into your Half-Life 1 Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 1
- Open the console and type map npp1.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
0Last 7 days
9Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?