Half-Life: Crowbar-Deep in the Dead is a complete re-imagining of the first episode of DOOM (1993), taking all of the original levels from Knee-Deep in the Dead and remaking them in the style of Half-Life and its many expansions.
Take control of Dr. Stan Blazkowicz, a Black Mesa engineer thrust into a fierce battle for survival as he fights off hordes of aliens and military troops, shooting and blasting his way through some of the most iconic levels in FPS history. Will you live through this alien hellscape long enough to see tomorrow, or will you be just another body strewn about in the ruins of Black Mesa?
Note: this release is a demo including 4 playable maps. Unfortunately the full version of Half-Life: Crowbar-Deep in the Dead is now on indefinite hiatus.
- Title: Half-Life: Crowbar-Deep in the Dead (Demo)
- Filename: hl1-sp-crowbar-deep-in-the-dead-demov2.7z
- Size : 28.1 MB
- Author: Mr. Floyd
- Date Released: 21 September 2020
- Copy the crowbardeep folder (and if desired, the crowbardeep_hd folder) into your SteamApps\common\Half-Life folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Half-Life: Crowbar-Deep in the Dead should now be listed in your Library.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
31Last 7 days
120Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?