“The story is based on the assumption that there might be several secret entrances to the Black Mesa Facility. You are a complete stranger to this as you wander around trying to find help after a car accident (this is at the same time as Gordon Freeman tries to escape from the complex). Unfortunately you run up against some marines sent to guard one of these entrances. It seems that the only way to get out of this terrible mess is to fight the grunts…..”
- Title: Crash
- File Name: hl1-sp-crash.7z
- Original File Name: crashfinal.zip
- Size : 1.46MB
- Author: Sigurd Svidal Randal
- Date Released: 28 January 2000
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy crash1.bsp to crash7.bsp into your Half-Life 1 Maps folder.
- Copy the contents of gaphs folder into your Half-Life 1 Maps/graphs folder.
- Launch Half-Life 1
- Open the console and type map crash1.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
2Last 7 days
4Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?