You find yourself in a cliff-side community village overrun by headcrabs.
There’s no where to hide or run, so the only way is forward.
Do what you do best (kill anything that gets in your way) and clear the village and hope for escape.
- Title: Data Place
- File name: hl2-ep2-sp-cliff-cottage.7z
- Size : 2.273MB
- Author: Oscar Lundh AKA Avast: Magical Biohazard
- Date Released: 04 February 2016
You MUST have Gauge installed before using this link.
Just be smart, use Gauge for all your installation needs – well, most anyway!
- Copy the cliff_cottage.bsp file into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\ep2\maps\ folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map cliff_cottage and now press ENTER.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
5Last 7 days
8Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?