Author’s Note: “Hard Hat Required is a Half-Life 2: Ep2 level focused on novel environmental hazards, extensive non-structural BSP use to make up for a lack of usable meshes, and re-use of space.
It was created over six weeks with no modified code allowed, and is my first level in the Hammer Editor.”
- Title: Hard Hat Required
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-hard-hat-required.7z
- Size : 10.2MB
- Author: Matthew Roberts
- Date Released: 16 September 2009
- Copy roberts_mlbrtm.bsp into your Half-Life 2 EP2 Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map robertsmlbrtm.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
3Last 7 days
11Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?