Author’s Note: “This is my first level for Halflife. The reason its called 101 Grunts is because their are 101 grunt enemies in the level. There is also 4 Assassins and some gun turrets.
I have made this level because I think fighting the grunts was the best aspect of the gameplay in Half-Life. This level is by no means perfect. I haven’t got the AI as good as the original game but they will take cover, use doors and stairs. The architecture in the level is basic but adequate. I would appreciate some feedback on any aspects of the level.”
- Title: 101 Grunts
- File Name: hl1-sp-101-grunts.7z
- Original File Name: 101Grunt.zip
- Size : 520.31kB
- Author: Jonathan L Gower
- Date Released: 25 September 1999
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy 101GRNT1.bsp, 101GRNT2.bsp and 101GRNT3.bsp into your Half-Life 1 Maps folder.
- Copy 101GRNT1.nod, 101GRNT2.nod, 101GRNT3.nod, 101GRNT1.nrp, 101GRNT2.nrp and 101GRNT3.nrp into your Half-Life 1 Maps/Graphs folder.
- Copy rain.spr into your Half-Life 1 sprites folder. Create one if you don’t have one already.
- Launch Half-Life 1
- Open the console and type map 101GRNT1.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
4Last 7 days
11Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?