You play as a member of a Black Ops team who goes into Black Mesa.
Your objective is to clean up.
As always, kill everything in your way.
- Title: Ultimate Attack
- File Name: hl1-sp-ultimate-attack.7z
- Size : 19.7MB
- Author: Pavel Davydov AKA P@TRIOT
- Date Released: 26 June 2004
Firstly, Tahnks to Unq for tellling me how to get this to work in Steam. You don;’t need to do anything, as I have included the file required.
Secondly, if during the first map you do not see your allies, enemies and others entities, perform a quicksvae and quickload. I didn’t realise this had happened to me adn thought everything looked really empty and that there were lots of invisible walls, until I started to get zapped by vortigaunts I couldn’t see!
- Copy the ultimate folder into your Half-Life folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Half-Life: Ultimate Attack should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
6Last 7 days
27Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?