A train engineer, vital to the resistance’s plans, has been captured.
Normally, all rebels are executed quite soon after capture.
He hasn’t been. There are also other signs of unusual activity.
Something strange is about to happen.
You have been sent in to rescue the engineer and any other resistance members being held captive.
- Title: Third Party
- Filename: sdk-2013-sp-third-party.7z
- Size : 9.72MB
- Author: Blixibon
- Date Released: 19 August 2018
Playtesters: Bolloxed, JanKaszanka, OH_ZOG_NO
1. Please ignore the engineer hologram’s mouth.
2. The green trigger is supposed to mark the device’s area of influence.
Sorry, this release doesn’t work with Gauge.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Make sure you have the “Upcoming” branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select “upcoming” from the dropdown list).
- Copy the third-party folder into your …\Steam\SteamApps\sourcemods\ folder.
- Start or restart Steam
- Half-Life 2: Third Party should now be listed in your Library tab.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
18Last 7 days
90Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?