Southernmost Combine is an alternate epilogue to Half-Life 2: Episode 2, in which Gordon Freeman is sent back in time to the 1980s to stop a Combine recon deployment happening in the southernmost land of the world. There are a few deviations in gameplay mechanics (more tactical and slow paced, no gravity gun, inventory) but it´s still Gordon fighting the combine and rebels helping him to achieve it. This is a small episode consisting of a varied set of locales with unique art made specifically to bring Source to the look of the South American region in the 1980s.
- Title: Southernmost Combine
- Filename: sdk-2013-sp-southernmost-combine.7z
- Size : 339 MB
- Author: Gambini
- Date Released: 13 March 2021
- Make sure you have the Upcoming branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select upcoming from the dropdown list).
- Copy the “Southernmost” folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Southernmost Combine should now be listed in your Library tab.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
18Last 7 days
83Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?