Escape. A simple word but one with many possibilities.
In this old school mod, you simply have to escape.
Don’t expect beautiful views , clever puzzles or rewards for careful exploring.
Expect some fun shooting enemies though!
- Title: Operation X
- Filenames: hl2-ep2-sp-operation-x-mod.7z & hl2-ep2-sp-operation-x-maps.7z
- Size : 13.30MB
- Author: FunMasterNew
- Date Released: 09 August 2017
I have made two files available; A mod version and the maps. The maps just need to be installed into your EP2 maps folder, whereas the mod version needs to be installed in your SourceMods folder. In this case, either option is fine. I generally don’t like installing files into my base installation, but it’s only 5 map files and they can easily be deleted after you have played them.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Copy the hl2-ep2-sp-operation-x foldeer into your …\Steam\SteamApps\sourcemods\ folder.
- Start or restart Steam
- hl2-ep2-sp-operation-x should now be listed in your Library tab.
- Copy Operation_X_01.bsp, Operation_X_02.bsp, Operation_X_03.bsp, Operation_X_04.bsp, and Operation_X_5.bspfile into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\ep2\maps\ folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map Operation_X_01.bsp and now press ENTER.
Here is my blind playthrough with commentary of the maps.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
5Last 7 days
26Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?