The Source Modding Community Discord server has started running mapping challenges of their own. So far the challenges have all been single player HL2: Episode 2 maps (actually running on an improved SDK 2013 version), so they’re definitely worth keeping an eye on!
This challenge was a “Test Tube” challenge – a 72-hour weekend challenge with the theme of One Room – the entire map should be set in one room. The challenge received a solid 16 entries, and here they are!
- Title: One Room
- Filename: sdk-2013-sp-mlc-oneroom.7z
- Size : 94 MB
- Author: Jean “XBLAH” Knapp, Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon, LordDz, Lamarr, krassell, The_GuardianTM, Jankaszanka, Jmp, Apollyon093, White_Red_Dragons, Aleksandr “alex_mmc” Lavrinovitš, B.A.S.E., 1upD, FRAG, ThatsRidonkulous, Sejievan
- Date Released: 5 January 2019
THIS VERSION CURRENTLY CAN NOT BE USED WITH GAUGE. SORRY
- Make sure you have the Upcoming branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select upcoming from the dropdown list).
- Copy the “oneroom” folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- One Room should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you decide to use the Per-Map Opinion Images, please either watch the video below or use the file below:
Listed as they are displayed in the mod itself:
Breengrub by Jean “XBLAH” Knapp
Elevator by Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon
Room in my head by LordDz
The Lobby by Lamarr
Cubicle by krassell
Night Shift by The_GuardianTM
Grand Cubus Lair by Jankaszanka
Destruction by Jmp
Here come the hacks by Apollyon093
CubeGame by White_Red_Dragons
Everybody loves combines by Aleksandr “alex_mmc” Lavrinovitš
Stormdrain by B.A.S.E.
Forsaken by 1upD
Heck by FRAG
Umbra by ThatsRidonkulous
The Cell by Sejievan
Time for you to share your thoughts! Vote for your top 3 One Room maps. Poll closes 23rd January 2019.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
129Last 7 days
507Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?