A re-imagining of Hunt Down the Freeman made in 24 hours.
This is a parody mod, so don’t take it seriously.
Play sections taken from the original game.
If you haven’t played the original, this will contain spoilers for you.
- Title: Hunt Down the Freeman – 24 Hours
- Filename: hl2-ep2-sp-hunt-down-the-freeman-24hours.7z
- Size : 13.80MB
- Author: ethosaur
- Date Released: 23 February 2018
“Traverse amazingly detailed open world terrain, mountains, arctic bases and gaze upon the 8k Textures and super high poly models.
(WARNING: REQUIRES 32 GB RAM TO RUN AT 30 FPS MINIMUM)
Supports HTC VIVE headset, OCULUS, windows mixed reality, PTSD VR, Virtual headset VR
Warning: Story might be very heavy and sad, be warned.
This mod was made within 24 Hours as a joke that a small “recap” of entire HDTF could be made before the official release date (Unless it delays again)
Thanks for playing this stupid shit lol.”
- HDTF theme song bad flute remix – Boxandrocks
- kar98k – Kralich
- Ketchup bottle and ketchup puddle – Ethosaur (Free to reuse)
- Gordon model – Hl2 Survivor
- Machete model – Ethosaur (Free to reuse)
- PTSD 2 promo art poster – Demolisher
- OPEN WORLD GAMEPLAY – Cooltexts/BlueASIS
- Combine and antlion reskins – Headcrabbed
- Healthkit reskin – B.A.S.E
- Hand reskin – Ethosaur (Random google images spliced to resemble mitchels hand lol.
- Maps – Ethosaur (You may use these in your own projects as long as you give credit)
- Credits to everyone who helped hype up the idea and push me to do it even though this was probably a terrible idea and now my sleep is broken from staying up 24 hours. Oh well.
You MUST have Gauge installed before using this link.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Copy the hunt_down_the_24_hours folder into your …\Steam\SteamApps\sourcemods\ folder.
- Start or restart Steam
- HDTF: 24 Hours should now be listed in your Library tab.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
0Last 7 days
5Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?