“The entire apartment complex is a crime scene, and the player must make their way through three individually decorated apartments in order to survive the scenario. Rich in precise environmental detail, the apartments offer starkly contrasting visual motifs and puzzle-oriented challenges. It’s up to the participants in my study to infer their own stories about what happened in each space and to the individuals who inhabit them.”
- Title: Habitat 66
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-habitat-66.7z
- Size : 784.94KB
- Author: John Bevis
- Date Released: 30 October 2010
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
- Copy habitat66.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map habitat66.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
0Last 7 days
8Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?