As Month Python used to say, “And Now for Something Completely Different!”
This map has NO combat. There are NO puzzles.
So why the heck have I added it then? Because it’s fun, that’s why.
Take a Koke bottle into space. Really.
Go enjoy it.
It’s time for
Experimental Fuel is a map I made for a HL2World.com mapping competition. The challenge was to design a rocket launch. It was a nice project to work on and allowed for some creativity.
You are working with a team of scientists to test new rocket designs and experimental fuel types. So this is a little bit different from a regular rocket. You don’t have much money to work with, so rocket testing is done right in your backyard.
Understanding the Diet Coke and Mentos reaction is a prerequisite to playing this.
- Title: Experimental Fuel
- Filename: hl2-sp-experimental-fuel.7z
- Original Filename: bmg1_experimental_fuel.zip
- Size : 4.70MB
- Author: Matt McLean AKA cold_blood3d_killa
- Date Released: 25 July 2006
You MUST have Gauge installed before using this link.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Copy the bmg1_experimental_fuel file into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\hl2\maps\ folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map bmg1_experimental_fuel and now press ENTER.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
4Last 7 days
12Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?