Half-Life: Chronicles once again places you in the boots of scientist Gordon Freeman. Trapped in the Black Mesa Research Facility, and persued by humans and aliens alike, you must use your wits (as well as firepower) to stay alive. However, Chronicles takes place in what could be called an “alternate timeline” wherein certain events in Half-Life unfolded differently.
Before you play Chronicles, it is HIGHLY recommended that you play all the way through Half-Life, so that the alternate time-line can be understood (if you’ve gotten at least 1/4 through the game, you should be okay).
In this alternate universe, new weapons are also present…the Mp5 is now more realistic, and a new, more powerful assault rifle has been added into the mix. Finding the M4 Carbine Assault Rifle should be a priority!
- Title: Chronicles Episode One: Traumatic Experiences
- File Name: hl1-sp-chronicles-episode-one.7z
- Original File Name: chronicles13.zip
- Size : 5.33MB
- Author: Radioactive Software
- Date Released: 01 August 2000
- Copy the chronicles folder into your Half-Life folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Half-Life: Chronicles should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
5Last 7 days
15Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?