You are McGinley, the black mesa warehouse manager. You feel that something is going REALLY wrong, and you were right. As you let the scientist escape by locking the garg by the first door (Press the button), he wants you to check the cargo terminal, but not before you get an HEV Suit, a crowbar and a glock.
You see ALIENS have invaded the area. It’s a good time to put your weapons in action, and mow down the cargo terminal. You make your way through the sewers of black mesa, the surface complex, you get the M16 and vulcan, the train station, the Lambda Complex, the Hangar, a Giant blaster lab, an alien ship, and not surprisingly, Xen.
Hint: If you stay and wait long enough after the credits, you will see (Choose route B) Adrian Shepard, on an abandoned asteroid. (Choose route A) R-A-C-E’s Defat
This was November 2016’s Classic of the Month mod.
- Title: Sweet Half-Life SP Pack
- File Name: hl1-sp-sweet.7z
- Original File Names: shl_release_10.zip, SHL_10_patch_101.zip, shl_patch_mediaaddition.zip
- Size : 18.98MB
- Author: M Ellis, K Satou, & SHL Team
- Date Released: 31 August 2001
- Extract the contents of the hl1-sp-sweet.7z archive into either your \SteamApps\[username]\half-life or \SteamApps\common\half-life folder (whichever is relevant to your particular Steam installation).
- Restart or start Steam.
- Sweet Half-Life should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
18Last 7 days
106Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?