The author describes this map as a “strange and hostile world where survival means fighting, fleeing, or both. Preferably onto a train.”
The map contains M.C.Escher designs and is not called Abstract for nothing. Expect to jump between various locations with no rhyme or reason.
- Title: Paranoia Abstract
- File Name: hl2-sp-paranoia-abstract.7z
- Size : 3.61MB
- Author: Shadgrimgrvy
- Date Released: 11 February 2010
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy paranoia.bsp into your Half-Life 2 Maps folder.
- Copy paranoia.ain into your Half-Life 2 Graphs folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map Paranoia.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
0Last 7 days
4Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?