Waking up in a Combine prison laboratory your only choice is to take the HEV and cause as much trouble for the Combine as possible.
Of course, they won’t like it! So expect some opposition.
Get as far away as possible, as quickly as possible.
- Title: Lab Ex
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-lab-ex.7z
- Size : 11.5MB
- Author: dzuj
- Date Released: 22 June 2011
There is a place near the end, where you are supposed to recieve the Super Gravity Gun. Unfortunately, the first time I played this map, I didn’t get it and it makes it impossible to continue. I assumed that I would find a weapon further on and carried on playing. If, when you have all your weapons taken away from you, you don’t get given the weapon, open the console and type give weapon_physcannon. If in the very unlikjely event that the gravity gun is not the super gravity gun, type physcannon_megacannon 1.
- Copy lab_ex.bsp into your Half-Life 2 Episode Two Maps folder.
- Copy blackout.mdl into your Half-Life 2 Episode Two Models folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map lab_ex.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
3Last 7 days
10Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?