“The Harrowing Case of Harry the Headcrab is a Half-Life 2 level featuring carnival-style physics puzzles. The player must help the trapped Harry the Headcrab reach his destination, and the only way to do that is to solve four puzzles. Once Harry reaches his destination, the player is given a mystery reward. The focus of this level was to create several physics puzzles with a unified theme. I wanted to create a level that was easy to play and communicated the objectives to the player in a largely visual manner.”
- Title: The Harrowing Case of Harry the Headcrab
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-harry-the-headcrab.7z
- Size : 467kB
- Author: Joseph Wilkinson
- Date Released: 09 February 2009
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy Wilkinson_Final.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map Wilkinson_Final.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
2Last 7 days
4Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?