“The Game Master’s Lair challenges the player with three “Classic Game” Puzzles inspired by Milton Bradley”s Simon Game, ATARI’s Breakout, and the game show “Let’s Make a Deal”.
The Level is intended to fit within the Half-Life universe, but showcase unique gameplay atypical of a combat oriented First Person Shooter. The player is armed with only the basic physics cannon and must solve each puzzle to advance. The level’s difficulty must be accessible to all skills levels.”
- Title: Game Master’s Lair
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-game-masters-lair.7z
- Size : 10.4Mb
- Author: Todd Gorang
- Date Released: 08 February 2010
- Copy TGorang_GMLair_v09.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map TGorang_GMLair_v09.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
- PDF Design Document
- YouTube Video Walkthrough
2Last 7 days
7Last 30 days
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?