A little while ago, on the Source Modding Community Discord server, with the RTSL mapping Challenges channel, I posted an unofficial weekend challenge. The theme was 3 states of matter: Solid, Liquid and Gas.
The idea was to try to encourage clever and interesting use of those ideas to create puzzles and situations for the player to face.
Unfortunately, only one person sent a map in and this is it.
It’s very short but offers some simple puzzles.
- Title: Frozen Ice
- Filename: hl2-ep2-sp-frozen-ice.7z
- Size : 368KB
- Author: Mark AKA Strontvlieg
- Date Released: 23 December 2017
You MUST have Gauge installed before using this link.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Copy FrozenIce.bsp into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\ep2\maps\ folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map frozenice and now press ENTER.
Coming Soon. Maybe
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
5Last 7 days
35Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?