This is the latest Source Modding Community Discord mapping challenge to release. The theme this time was Episode One – make a map that pays homage to the underrated Half-Life 2: Episode One.
The challenge recieved 7 entries, here they are!
- Title: Episode One
- Filename: sdk-2013-sp-mlc-episodeone.7z
- Size : 187 MB
- Author: Salamancer, Jean “XBLAH” Knapp, Nicholas Nakano, Aleksandr “alex_mmc” Lavrinovitš, Skorly, Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon, Supernocho
- Date Released: 8 February 2019
THIS VERSION CURRENTLY CAN NOT BE USED WITH GAUGE. SORRY
- Make sure you have the Upcoming branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select upcoming from the dropdown list).
- Copy the “episodeone” folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Map Labs #2: Episode One should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you decide to use the Per-Map Opinion Images, please either watch the video below or use the file below:
Listed as they are displayed in the mod itself:
Direwolf by Salamancer
Bootstrap Intervention by Jean “XBLAH” Knapp
Sawdust by Nicholas Nakano
Extinction Event Horizon by Aleksandr “alex_mmc” Lavrinovitš
The Pit by Skorly
Terminal Velocity by Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon
Outland Resistance by Supernocho
Time for you to share your thoughts! Vote for your top 3 Episode One maps. Poll closes 28th February 2019.
Which 3 Episode One maps are your favorites?
- Outland Resistance by Supernocho (12%, 12 Votes)
- Terminal Velocity by Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon (11%, 11 Votes)
- The Pit by Skorly (12%, 12 Votes)
- Extinction Event Horizon by Aleksandr 'alex_mmc' Lavrinovitš (2%, 2 Votes)
- Sawdust by Nicholas Nakano (7%, 7 Votes)
- Bootstrap Intervention by Jean "XBLAH" Knapp (27%, 27 Votes)
- Direwolf by Salamancer (28%, 28 Votes)
Total Voters: 45
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
4Last 7 days
33Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?