You play as a Combine soldier, who is part of a squad sent to destroy a rebel missile base.
Your objective is to set two charges deep within the base.
You will also need to stop the launch of a missile and then make a hasty escape from the base before it explodes.
- Title: Countdown to Destruction
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-countdown-to-destruction.7z
- Size : 7.44Mb
- Author: Chuwis720
- Date Released: 31 August 2009
Linking directly to the PlanetPhillip, Modsite and GamesModding Direct Downloads will not work, please link to this page. Thank you.
Please Note: I requested permission to have this converted into a proper mod but the author felt that installation was easy enough. Also the ClientScheme.res file changes the colour of your HUD, and is therefore optional.
- Copy countdown_to_destruction_01.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Copy countdown_to_destruction_02.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Copy countdown_to_destruction_03.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- OPTIONAL: Copy ClientScheme.res into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Resource folder. (BAck up your original file if you have one)
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map countdown_to_destruction_01.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
I have just seen that image 01 should have been numbered 23 – sorry about that.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
3Last 7 days
14Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?