Those pesky HECU boys are at it again. Just look at what they’ve gone and done this time. Lowering the bridge leading to the surface elevator and then sealing off the control room. Even worse than that, this part of the facilty is crawling with Xenians and their ongoing dispute with the Black Mesa Science Team over how dead they should be doesn’t appear to be easing off at all!
Author’s Note: This map has been designed and tested with the hardest difficulty in mind and as such, plays best on Skill 3. You can set this in the console before starting the map, by simply typing skill 3
- Title: Bridge the Gap 2.0
- Filename: hl1-sp-bridgethegap2.7z
- Size : 715 kB
- Author: Andy Morris AKA Urby
- Date Released: 29 October 2020
- Related: Bridge the Gap
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Copy the btg2.bsp file into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life\valve\maps\ folder. (The valve_addon\maps\ folder may be used instead).
- Launch Half-Life
- Open the console and change the skill if you want by typing skill 2 for medium or skill 3 for hard and press ENTER.
- In the console type map btg2 and press ENTER.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
35Last 7 days
226Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?