“The city you’re currently in is under attack by Combine forces. They are controlled by a Sky Captain, a malicious being (possibly artificial intelligence) flying a helicopter and with a role in the Combine hierarchy similar of that of an Advisor.
However, the Sky Captain seeks direct confrontation with members of the resistance and can be very persistent and aggressive. Escape the city and try to avoid this Sky Captain.”
Due to a busy real-life and some trips abroad, the development of Aerial Harassment has been stretched over several months and therefore may appear somewhat incoherent. This fabrication has received some visual polishment but probably will still come across as somewhat blocky. So while Aerial Harassment is technically finished, I fully realize it lacks detail and displacements here and there. Gotta admit I’ve ran out of steam regarding development of this map/mod and decided to submit it.
I would like to thank BadPeaceDK for pointing out some glaring errors in gameplay btw … !
- Title: Aerial Harassment
- Filename: hl2-ep2-sp-aerial-harassment.7z
- Size : 9.54MB
- Author: Mark A.K.A. Strontvlieg
- Date Released: 27 September 2016
You MUST have Gauge installed before using this link.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Copy aerialharassment1.bsp and aerialharassment2.bsp from the maps folder into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\ep2\maps\ folder.
- Copy aerialharassment1.ain and aerialharassment2.ain from the maps\graphs folder into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\ep2\maps\graphs\ folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map aerialharassment1 and now press ENTER.
Sorry, no videos.
Sorry, no screenshots.
3Last 7 days
7Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?