You find yourself in a brick maze. You have a crowbar but health, suit charge, the pistol, ammo and grenades can be “bought”.
You earn “gold” by killing enemies.
Metrocops and fast headcrabs are worth 4, zombies and normal headcrabs are worth 2.
- Title: Wizardly
- Filename: hl2-sp-wizardly
- Size : 405KB
- Author: Tetsu
- Date Released: 05 February 2006
You MUST have Gauge installed before using this link.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Copy the maps folder into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\hl2\ folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map wizardly and now press ENTER.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
2Last 7 days
11Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?