“This arena set in the back streets of an old industrial town is made up of 4 main alley ways that join together to form a square with 4 streets leading of each side. From down these streets come the zombie hordes that want to supple on you delicious organs. You can’t go down these streets, so stay off them, there is nothing for you there.
The arena has a number of nooks and crannies that are worth exploring because that is where you will find the weapons you crave so much. A couple of weapons can be found lying on the floor but the rest you will have to search for, which is quite hard when there’s a gang of zombies mobbing you. (apparently the gravity guy was delivered to that area in a very strong box, hint hint, nudge nudge)”
- Title: Night of a Million Zombies
- File Name: sdk-2013-sp-noamz-original-1.2.7z
- Size : 6.83MB
- Author: Mister Dan
- Date Released: 09 April 2005
- Related: Night Of A Million Zombies: Tunnels
- Related: Night Of A Million Zombies: Waterfront
You MUST have Gauge installed before using this link.
This file is too large to use directly with Gauge. Please download it to your computer first.
I have repackaged this release as a mod. In addition, it is set to use the SDK 2013 Base Singleplayer engine. I have done this as it means that Half-Life 2 is required. Which means that ANYBODY with a Steam account can play this. If you do not wish to install the SDK, then you can download the file and simply copy the “NOAMZ” map into your Half-Life 2 maps fodler and it should work.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Make sure you have the “Upcoming” branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select “upcoming” from the dropdown list).
- Copy the noamz-original folder into your …\Steam\SteamApps\sourcemods\ folder.
- Start or restart Steam
- Half-Life 2: Night of a Million Zombies: Original should now be listed in your Library tab.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
5Last 7 days
11Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?