The zombies are beginning to fight back.
No longer will they allow millions of their kind to be slaughtered.
They have introduced new tactics.
Search the area carefully and find all the weapons and even a vehicle.
Use them to kill as many zombies as your heart desires.
- Title: Night of a Million Zombies: Tunnels
- Filename: sdk-2013-sp-noamz-tunnels.7z
- Size : 7.19MB
- Author: Mister Dan
- Date Released: 23 September 2005
- Related: Night Of A Million Zombies: Original
- Related: Night Of A Million Zombies: Waterfront
You MUST have Gauge installed before using this link.
Another Night of a Million Zombies map! This particular map takes place in a tunnel, and once again pits you against the hordes of undead. The difference this time is different and “special” zombies. There are several “special” zombies, such as red (Poison zombie) ones that explode when killed, a few almost boss-like creatures, and even the regular zombies start out with more health.
This is to make things a bit more difficult, as the zombies’ health will go up as you last longer and rack up more kills. All the weapons in Half Life 2 are available, as well as respawning ammo for them, except for the Pulse Rifle’s secondary “pulse orb” attack. You can expect another map coming out soon, as well, the 2nd half of this map.
If you’re a fan of zombie maps, love impossible odds, or just looking for something new, this is the map for you.
I have repackaged this release as a mod. In addition, it is set to use the SDK 2013 Base Singleplayer engine. I have done this as it means that Half-Life 2 is required. Which means that ANYBODY with a Steam account can play this. If you do not wish to install the SDK, then you can download the file and simply copy the “NOAMZ” map into your Half-Life 2 maps fodler and it should work.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Make sure you have the “Upcoming” branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select “upcoming” from the dropdown list).
- Copy the noamz-tunnels folder into your …\Steam\SteamApps\sourcemods\ folder.
- Start or restart Steam
- Half-Life 2: Night of a Million Zombies: Tunnels should now be listed in your Library tab.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
4Last 7 days
19Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?